- There’s a Pandemic, but Southern California Home Prices are at Record Levels
- Pandemic May Lead to Foreclosure Crisis, CoreLogic Says
- Thinking of Selling? Here are 3 Renovations that will NOT Increase Your Value
- Weekly Mortgage Refinances Fall as Interest Rates Suddenly Turn Higher
- More Housing Trouble Coming Soon!
Monthly Archives: September 2020
In the middle of a global pandemic, Southern California home prices keep setting records. The six-county region’s median price reached $600,000 in August, up 12.1% from a year earlier, according to data released Wednesday by DQNews. That was the largest … Continue reading
If you are in this situation, contact us -we can help. Millions of American families could lose their homes amid COVID-19 pandemic, report says A surge in the share of mortgages 90 days or more overdue in June is a … Continue reading