- There’s a Pandemic, but Southern California Home Prices are at Record Levels
- Pandemic May Lead to Foreclosure Crisis, CoreLogic Says
- Thinking of Selling? Here are 3 Renovations that will NOT Increase Your Value
- Weekly Mortgage Refinances Fall as Interest Rates Suddenly Turn Higher
- More Housing Trouble Coming Soon!
Monthly Archives: August 2020
It’s one thing to make renovations to a home with the goal of making it more enjoyable or comfortable for you and your family and quite another to make these renovations solely to boost the home’s value. It’s the latter … Continue reading
A sudden turnaround from record low interest rates last week caused a pullback in mortgage refinance demand. That pulled total mortgage application volume down 3.3% from the previous week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s seasonally adjusted index. The average … Continue reading